IG Wealth Management is looking for an administration assistant.
The Administrative Assistant provides complete administrative support as well as develops, implements and maintains support systems, while operating in a fast-paced, confidential, multi-tasking environment. Situations may arise when variations in workloads, periodic responsibilities, or special projects and events require overtime work for the job to be completed.
• Receive client inquiries on behalf of the Consultant and determine appropriate course of action. This may include proactively investigating and resolving client problems and recording the nature of the inquiry and advising the Consultant.
• Contact clients and schedule appointments for the Consultant.
• Assist in the preparation of a prospect or client file prior to a client meeting. This may include identifying possible planning and cross-selling opportunities. It may also include tracking any post-meeting action items.
• Assist with the implementation of the Consultant’s marketing plan.
• Maintain client files, process transactions and bring forward items.
• Support client events by booking sites and sending marketing material to clients and prospects.
• Other tasks such as performing computer back-ups, compliance follow-up, ordering office supplies, gathering information on company and other websites.
Qualifications / attributes
• Minimum of three years financial industry experience
• Strong oral and written communications skills
• Ability to maintain focus in a fast-paced environment with the ability to shift priorities as required
• Well-developed interpersonal skills and high client service commitment
• Attention to detail and ability to work independently with minimum supervision
• Proficiency in Microsoft Windows-based computer applications
This position is Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
Starting wage will be $16/hour for the first 3 months going to $20/hour after the 3 month probation period.
Please email your resume and cover letter to Terry.Crane@investorsgroup.com by Friday Feb. 15, 2019 or drop off at #202-103 Second Street East.